Ninja Kids is a recreational program designed for children ages 5 to 12 years old. Classes are co-ed and divided by skill level. The program includes four different events, with three levels to progress through:
- Beginner – Red wristbands
- Intermediate – Blue wristbands
- Advanced – Black wristbands
The four events are practices of Form, Obstacle, Climb, and Power. All four events are chosen to create a well-rounded Ninja and to achieve safe exercise, learning, and fun in every class.
- Form Practice is dedicated to learn the discipline of stationary skills like rolls, safety falls, strikes, and gymnastics skills
- Obstacle Practice is a series of obstacles the Ninja will learn to maneuver through. The maneuvers are based off of free style movement.
- Climb Practice is similar to obstacle practice. The ninja’s must maneuver through obstacles by climbing and swinging. This area of expertise is designed to develop strength and free style movement coupled with gymnastic style discipline.
- Power Practice is where the ninja’s condition their strength. The Ninja Instructor trains your Ninja’s through fun yet challenging exercises to develop brute strength.
To progress through the colors, Ninja’s must complete their corresponding online skill-charts, which you, the parent, can view at any time! In addition to their other skills and exercises in class, there is a focus-skill, which we call the “Skill of the Week”. There is a “Skill of the Week” on each event the Ninjas work on during every class. Every 5 weeks there is “Mission Day”, where the Ninjas perform all the skills from the past four Skills they have been training on.
To move up a level the ninja must have a star on each skill on their skill chart. Once this occurs, the ninja will be leveled up to the succeeding level automatically, and you will be notified instantly through an e-mail notification!
Ninja Kid’s Obligation:
“We the Ninja Kids will Establish Honor, Safety, and Defense. We will Promote the Individual and Secure the way of the Ninja Kid Forever!”